One of my new obsessions this year (apart from home decor and clothes) is perfume! I have purchased four new perfumes this year - which is very unlike me!
I decided to treat myself to the Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh perfume at duty free - 'tax free' just makes things look more enticing ;)
This scent reminds me of parma violets (my favourite sweet) - and it's fresh enough to wear for work! I love it! It also lasts all day and isn't too overpowering!
Here are the notes:
- Top Note: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
- Middle Note: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
- Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum
- Price: It costs around £40 for a 75ml bottle
- Longevity: It lasts all day, which is a plus :)
- Scent: I haven't met anyone who doesn't like the scent! I personally would wear it during the day - it's not strong enough for evening wear
- Packaging: This bottle looks beautiful on my dressing table!
- Repurchase: Definitely!
What's your favourite perfume?