Hi everyone! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend. My weekend was pretty hectic! I usually prefer to relax during the weekends because I work so hard during the week, but I don't mind the odd party here and there ;)
I haven't done a lifestyle post or a 'face of the night' post in what seems like ages, so here are some photos from Friday and Saturday!
On Friday night I went to a Bollywood themed dinner and dance.
Outfit: From India
Bangles: From India
On Saturday night, I went to a party:
- Studio fix powder foundation in C40
- Mac Moisture Cover Concealer in NC30
- Body Shop Bronzer in Warm Trio
- Collection 2000 eyeliner
- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Naked Palette eyeshadow in 'Virgin' on brow bone and inner corners of the eyes
- HD eyebrow powder in Vamp
- Barry M lipstick in shade 62
I wore exactly the same makeup on both nights! If you compare my current 'face of the night' to my previous ones, then you'll see a massive difference. I do wear a lot less makeup than I used to, and it's not due to wanting to look more natural. The main reason is sheer laziness - I have no patience to apply fake eyelashes, eyeshadow, bronzer and highlighter anymore! Hopefully my 'makeup mojo' will be back soon, but right now, I feel more comfortable wearing less!
How was your weekend?
Has your makeup changed over the years?