Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend! I haven't blogged in a while because life has been pretty crazy the last few weeks. I swear my life should be used as a story line for a soap opera!
Last week, I went to my works' annual awards ceremony. The dress code was evening wear, so I was hunting for the perfect dress for ages. Initially, I opted for a long dress, but then I fell in love with this dress from Boohoo.com
Here's the breakdown of the makeup:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C40.
- Mac moisture cover concealer in NC30
- Body Shop Trio in Warm Sunset on cheeks
- Benefit High beam for highlight
- Too faced shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer
- Barry M dazzle dust number 44 and Urban Decay Smog eyeshadow on the lid
- Mac Cork eyeshadow on the crease.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in perversion on the outer V.
- Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner to line the upper lid
- L'oreal liquid eyeliner to line under the eyes
- Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner in black to line the waterline.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Virgin' in the inner rims of the eyes as well as the brow bone.
- Eyelure lashes in 101.
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation
- Mac lipstick in Freckletone
How was your weekend?