Partying and me don't go too well. The bother of dressing up, loud music and feeling exhausted the next day are my ideas of hell - I prefer going to restaurants instead (food is my first love).
Having said that, I did manage to go to a party a few weeks ago, and I actually enjoyed getting dressed up. Out came the Barry M dazzle dusts and fake eyelashes - as well as some shameful 'selfies'
|How the makeup turned out - I decided to contour less and focus more on the eyes|
|A genuine smile :)|
|A very awkward smile|
|My eyelash application needs working on lol|
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C40.
- Mac moisture cover concealer in NC30
- Mac Peaches blushes
- Mac vanilla pigment for highlight
- Too faced shadow insurance as an eyeshadow primer
- Barry M dazzle dust number 44 on the lid
- Mac Cork eyeshadow on the crease.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in perversion on the outer V.
- Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner to line the upper lid
- Urban Decay Pencil eyeliner in black to line the waterline.
- Mac vanilla pigment in the inner rims of the eyes as well as the brow bone.
- Eyelure lashes in 101.
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation
- Mac lipstick in Freckletone
What makeup do you wear on a night out?